Friday, June 23, 2017

Bridal Shower Card with *NEW* Die'sire Create-a-Card Dies





Last weekend was my soon-to-be-sister-in-law's Bridal shower. Naturally, I had to make her a super fancy card. 

I used some of the new Die'sire dies from Crafter's Companion (coming to HSN on July 11th). 


The large heart is a part of the "Love is in the Air" Die set. 


The die set also includes these little flowers that fit perfectly over the large heart cut outs. It makes it really easy to add more color and dimension to your projects.  I cut the flowers from Navy Blue and Silver Glittered Cardstock. 

The image I used on this card is from The East Wind on Etsy. I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. (Color Palette Below)


Additional Supplies: Leoni Pujol Dies- Funky Heart Base
Die'sire Lace Corners
Die'sire Alphabet Dies
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Lace
Crafter's Companion Easel Card Base & Expandable Envelope in white




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.