Wednesday, March 1, 2017

You Make Me Smile


Hey look! Another Waaay late post from me. Ha ha! Oops. 

I actually had this one started, it just never got finished and posted. 

This is a Valentine's Card I made with the adorable Need a Hug Giraffe from Scrapper's Delights. I just love these little giraffes. I actually requested (begged) Janice to draw them for me and she really came through. 



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors below). The card bases were cut on the Silhouette. The background paper is from Hobby Lobby this year, it's probably by the Paper Studio, but I'm not 100% sure of that. 


I made 4 of these cards to send to my friend for her to give to her hubby and their 3 boys for Valentine's Day. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used: EB8 EB6 GB11 GB10 9 GB7 CR6 CR4 GG2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.