Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spectrum Noir March Challenge


Hey there, I'm just sharing my creation for the Spectrum Noir March challenge. This month the theme is Anything Goes, but there is an optional sketch to use in your creations as well. 

I made this card following the sketch. The image is from Some Odd Girl. I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen as well. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used:

Skin: TN3 FS9 FS7 FS1
Hair: IG10 IG8 BGR5 
Eyes: EB3 EB2
Clothes: CR11 CR8 CR7 PP5 PP4 PP2



I added a doily and some ribbon and flowers to make it a little extra special. This one was going to my friend who has 3 boys. I always try to make her cards extra girly and pretty since she is surrounded by trucks and boys, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.