Friday, March 3, 2017

It's A Girl!

So many people I know are having babies! Not me! I've done the baby thing. I am really looking forward to meeting and snuggling all these new babies once they get her though.

Today I am sharing the card I made for my Sister-in-Law's baby shower. As you can probably guess, she is having a girl. And I am SUPER excited that I am FINALLY FINALLY going to be an Aunt! 


I used one of the adorable new giraffe images from Scrapper's Delights on the card. This one is called Baby Giraffe. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors below). 

Since this card wasn't going to be mailed I was able to add a lot of fun details to it, like the shaker rattle (Silhouette Design Store file) and all the flowers. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used:
EB8 EB6 GB11 GB10 GB9 GB7 T PP5 PP3 CR2 DR6 DR4 GG2 FS7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.