Thursday, February 23, 2017

Valentine's From Space

Hey there! Today I am sharing a late Valentine's Day Card. Well, the card was delivered right on time, just waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy behind on my blog posting! 

This was the card I made for my oldest. I was trying to avoid too much pink girly lovey dovey crap (LOL) on his card. So I went with a not so traditional Valentine image, Alien 2 by Scrapper's Delights. 

My original plan was to have little hearts shooting out of his gun, but as you can see I forgot about it while I was putting the card together. I think it turned out just fine anyway. My son liked it, that's all that really matters. Of course, he like the giftcard that was inside even more! 

Have a great week! Hopefully I'll be blogging more often once we all get over these colds, AGAIN!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft | Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge
Crafts Glaore Encore | Anything Goes
Crafty Awesomeness | Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I really love this just beautiful Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he cool !!!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised he liked his card - it really is fabulous who wouldn't like and orange and green alien!! Gorgeous image and I love those papers. Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.