Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Love

Today I am sharing the card I made for the new challenge with Spectrum Noir. The theme this month is love, of course. You can use a lovey image or just a Valentine's Day color palette for your Spectrum Noir projects this month.

I used the image Kiss A Prince Tia from Some Odd Girl.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors below).


I added a lot of pink and red embellishments to my card. 



I also used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens on Tia's crown (Sterling Silver) and on the frog's crown too (Spun Gold). 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used:
Skin: TN3 FS9 FS7 FS1
Hair: GB10 GB9 GB6
Clothes: CR6 CR4 CR2 CR7
Frog: DG4 DG3 CG2
Crown: GG5 GG3 GG1

White Gel Pen
Sterling Silver Sparkle Pen
Spun Gold Sparkle Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.