Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Crafter's Companion February Projects

So I have been Super Slacker this month! Between the kids being sick and me being sick and some other stressful things happening, my blog was pretty well ignored for the most part. I have been creating, just not blogging. 

Today I wanted to go ahead and share a few of the projects I made for Crafter's Companion this month. 

First I have a set of cards I made with the Sheena Falling Feathers Stamp set 

 I stamped the feathers in Versamark and then added clear embossing powder to them. I them went over the background with some Distress Inks and splattered some drops of water on them. I finished them off with sentiments and some soft ribbon.

Next, I have a gift bag that I created with one of the Colorista Glittered Coloring pads.


I just colored it, cut it to the sized I needed and adhered it to the bag. I also cut some flowers from the leftover piece of paper. The glittered coloring pads are so pretty by themselves, I really didn't need to add much to this bag. 

 And last, but not least, is a card I made with one of the Eastern Promise Colorista coloring pages. 


I really love the Pear Green and Cyan Colorista Markers so I decided to use just those 2 colors on this. I kinda love how it turned out.  I stamped the sentiment in a matching ink and finished it off with some Nuvo Crystal drops. 

That's all I've got for now! Hopefully I be a better blogger once March rolls around (tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.