Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thrifty Thursday With Scrapper's Delights & A Freebie

Today I am sharing the card I made with the current Freebie image from Scrapper's Delights. The freebie is the Lily Pad. I paired it with Pixie Corner Fairy 3


I created a shaped easel card. I used Distress Inks on the background and colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 



For all the information on how to get the image for Free, visit the Scrapper's Delights Facebook page

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used:
Skin: FS9 FS7 FS4 CR2 Lips: CR5 Eyes: LG5 LG2
Hair: BT2 GT1
Wings: LY2 CT1 BT2
Clothes: JG5 JG2 LG5 GB7 CT4 CT1
Lily Pads: JG5 JG2 LG5 CR5 CR3 FS1

Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations | Anything Goes
Creative Moments | Anything Goes
Creates and Makes | Anything Goes
Retarte | Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Easel cards are so coll and yours is great!!Love the shape you used and the image you used is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Fabby card. Thank you for entering the Craetive Moments challenge . New challenge starts today . Leona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.