Monday, January 30, 2017

Stupid Cupid


Today I have a card I made for Valentine's Day. It's more of an anti-Valentine, Stupid Cupid. 

I just love this funny image from Make It Crafty and couldn't wait to make a Valentine's Day card for my sister with him. The image is called Runaway Cupid and I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors below).


I cut all the elements on the card in the silhouette from plain white paper. I used Mini Distress Inks (Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar & Picked Raspberry) and the Spectrum Noir Ctystal Clear Sparkle pen to add color to them. The patterned paper is by Doodlebug Studio from a few years ago- still trying to use up that stash! I finished it off with a few dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used:
Skin: FS9 FS4 FS1
Hair: IG8 IG6 IG4
Wings: GG4 GG3 GG1
Sash/ Bubbles/ Arrows: BP7 BP6 BP2 PP6 PP3 PP1 DR4
Eyes: BT2 Blender


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.