Friday, January 13, 2017

Scrapper's Delights 3,000 Member Celebration!

Scrapper's Delights has recently reached 3,000 members in the Facebook Fan Group, We are celebrating with a little party this weekend,  Included in the celebration are some SUPER new releases - see what I did there?



This little guy is Batty Chibi. How cute is he!? There is a little version of this one as well. I just love them so much, I could not wait to get to to color him.

I colored him with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (Color palette below). 


I cut all the embellishments out on my silhouette with plain white paper, with the exception of the ring around the planet, I cut that from gold glittered cardstock. 

I used distress inks on the planets and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens on the stars. I really love the effect I was able to get with the Distress Inks. 



I finished it off with some glittery Nuvo Crystal Drops and adhered the image with some 3D foam squares. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and added white embossing powder.  

The inside says "You're Super!". We sent this to my Aunt as a Thank You card from the kids for all the Christmas presents she brought them. She sure does spoil them! But I guess that's what Great-Aunts are for. 


You can see more great projects with the new releases, and all the celebration activities at the Scrapper's Delight Facebook Group.

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers:
Skin: TN3 FS9 FS7 FS1 CR1 BG1
Hair: EB7 EB6 EB3
Eyes: EB3 EB2
Clothes: JG6 JG5 LG5 BG9 BG8 BG6
Ninja Star: GG5 GG3 GG1

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations | Anything Goes
The Male Room | Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge | Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart | Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fab colouring, Batti is great and the planet is perfect. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.