Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ninja Thanks!


Earlier this month we had a very small get together for my son's 3rd Birthday. His uncle got him a bunch of Ninja stuff- costumes, nerf darts, little sticky Ninja guys and fun stuff like that. 

So, naturally, I had to make him a fun Ninja Thank You card! 


I used the image Ninja Tobie from Some Odd Girl. He's so perfect for what I wanted to do with this card! 

I colored Tobie with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors below).  For the background of the card I just used a piece of brick patterned paper. I used the "stencil" that was left from cutting the image out on the silouette to ink a shadow on the background with Distress Ink.  I cut the THANKS out of glittered cardstock. The Ninja stars were cut from Mirror Cardstock on the Silhouette as well. And I finished it off with a few drops of Nuvo in the top corner.

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used: 
Skin: TN3 FS9 FS4 FS7 FS1 CR1 BG1
Eyes: EB3 EB2
Clothes: JG6 JG5 LG5 BG9 BG8 BG6
Ninja Star: GG5 GG3 GG1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.