Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Merry Christmas

Happy New Year! 

As I was going through my blog to pick out my favorites of 2016 I realized there were a lot of cards made last year that never made it onto the blog. I'm going to try to do better this year! So I may be posting some late Christmas cards in the next few weeks. I also want to try to make 1 Christmas each week so by the time Christmas is upon us again I'll have a nice stack of cards to send out. The last two years I made multiples of the same card and I really don't like doing that. So by making one a week I can take more time to make each card unique. Which reminds me, I haven't blogged my 2016 Christmas cards yet! 

I also really want to start working on our Project Life album again. It's been almost 18 months since I last worked on it. I miss it. I love the albums I have done in the past and really want to keep them going. Making up 18 months just seems like more than I want to take on at the moment, I would like to at least start again current, and work on the gap when I have the time - so maybe in like 10 years, lol. 

So, for today I have a card I made for my Secret Santa (she got a special one). I used an image from Wee Stamps, I don't know the name of the image and when I tried to go on the Wee Stamps site to find it I got Virus Malware warnings, so I got the heck out of there! 


I colored the image with the new Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. I love these markers, they are nice and juicy and blend so so nicely. I just wish they had released all of the colors so I didn't have to wait for the rest! I do still love my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers too, These are just one more thing for me to love and play with! 

All of the papers and dies I used on this card are from Crafter's Companion. I finished the card off with some Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen, Baker's twine and a stamped sentiment. 

Here are the Illustrator Marker Colors I used:
Linen, Honeydew, Eggshell, Apricot, Smoky Blue, Vintage Blue, Pink Lace, Vintage Pink, 
EB7 EB6 EB3 TN6 GB6 CR3 BT2 BT1 BG1 GG2 GG1 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, your image is so cute and coloured perfectly.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card with a super cute image. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties. Hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.