Friday, January 27, 2017

Love You


Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day card that I made with one of the super adorable Bebuuni Stamps from Crafter's Companion. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens and Sparkle Pens. 

The pink background paper is from the English Cottage Garden Paper Pad. The other papers are just from my scrap stash. 

I finished the card off with some flowers, a doily and some pearl accents and wood veneer heart that I colored with matching Illustrator pens and then colored over with the clear Sparkle Pen. 

Illustrator Pens used: Vintage Pink, Cocktail Pink, Rose Blush, Fruit Pink, Dusty Pink, Rose, Blossom, Wisteria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.