Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hugs

Today I am sharing a card I made for a good friend. Her poor kitty is sick right now and she just loves her cats. So both her and the kitty need some cheering up. This image from Some Odd Girl is just perfect for the thinking of you card I wanted to make for her! 

Little did I know at the time I was coloring that this was also the image chosen for the coloring contest at Kit and Clowder this weekend. What perfect timing! 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, All of the patterned papers are from the My Funny Valentine paper pad by Pebbles. I cut the meow and the fish bone charm on the Silhouette from the CC Luxury Mirror cardstock.  I think the little fish bone is so cute! 


Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used: 
Skin: TN3 FS9 FS7 FS1 
Hair: IG10 IG8 BGR5
Clothes: CR1 1 CR8 CR7 PP5 PP4 PP2 BGR5 BGR4 BGR3 BGR2  IG2 IG1 
Kitty: IG10 IG8 EB3 EB2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.