Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hooray! Let's Celebrate!

 Today we celebrated my Brother-in-Law's Birthday. I made him a really fun card with the Congrats! stamp set from Alt E New.  My husband and I love the show Always Sunny in Philadelphia, in the one episode the girl talks about how she learned all her dance moves from the wacky waving inflatable tube man. So we always joke and the wacky waving inflatable tube man.

When I showed him this stamp set he actually told me to order it. Pretty sure that't the first time that ever happened!


I have to admit, I think I had a little too much making this card. I was laughing to myself the whole time. Especially once I finished the green guy leaning in on the front. He just cracks me up. 

I kept the fun going on the inside with a pop-up Happy Birthday and more inflatable guys with balloons. 


I think he enjoyed his card, I know he was impressed by the pop-up and all the details on the inside. 


I colored the little tube men with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers:
Red: DR7 DR6 DR5 DR2
Yellow: TN6 GB5 GB3
Green: JG6 JG5 JG2
Blue: TB9 TB6 TB4
Other: IG8 GG4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.