Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hello Gold


I made this card after I saw a photo of someone's purse on Instagram. I was inspired by the colors and knew I wanted to use them on a card. The flowers are from the Dahlia Burst stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey. 

I stamped them on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark ink and added gold embossing powder. Then I colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (BT3 BT2 BT1 DG3 CG4). The background paper is from a mat stack full of gold foiled papers that I have been hoarding for a really long time!  I used a "hello" die-cut to cut the sentiment from black cardstock. I used the same black cardstock for the card base. 

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful card Mari, love the gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.