Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hello Friend

Hey everyone! Today I have a card I made for one of the girls I used to babysit, She is all grown up now (and makes me feel SO old!). She recently joined the Air Force- SUPER PROUD of her!

I wanted to send her a little something to let her know I was thinking of her, and to brighten her mailbox.  

I'm pretty sure she missed her cat so I thought this image from Some Odd Girl would be great for her card, The image is called Crazy Love Tia.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol  Markers (colors below). The patterened papers are from my stash, as is the ribbon. I printed and cut the sentiment in the Silhouette Studio. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used: 
Skin: FS9 FS5 FS2 CR1 CR2
Hair: EB8 EB6 TN8
Clothes: VB1 VB2 VB3 GB10 GB9 GB7 GB4 GG2 GG1
Kitty: TN1 TN2 TN3 BT1
Shoes: EB8 EB6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.