Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Birthday


Today I am sharing a Birthday Card I made with Gifting Gwen from Some Odd Girl.  


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, in lots of red and pinks. I went super girly with this one. Way girlier than I intended, but the finished product is fab. It just won't work for the person I originally intended it for- she's not so girly. 

The card has 3 pages to it, the front with the window cut out, the second page that has the full image on it and the inside that is blank for the sentiment and a message. I was thinking of adding a gift card holder to the second page, next to the image. 



Spectrum Noir Markers used:

Skin: TN3 FS9 FS7 FS2 
Hair: EB7 EB6 TN7
Clothes: GG1 GR7 GR6 DR4 CR1 CR2 CR3 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! – thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.