Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Bright and Cheerful Hello

Have you seen the new *mini dies from Crafter's Companion yet? They are seriously adorable! I just love these little clouds, they are so perfect. And the stitching around them adds the perfect little detail. I honestly have been looking for some cute little cloud dies for quite some time, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. So I was thrilled when I saw these cuties show up! 


I created the background with Distress Inks (I have really been having fun with those lately!). Then I just picked out a few bright papers from my scrap drawer to make the banners with. I think the white clouds really pop on the bright and colorful background. 


The hello is also one of the new dies in the sets. I cut it from some pink paper and coated it with Glossy Accents to make it stand out a little more. 

*The mini dies will be available soon from Crafter's Companion US 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.