Friday, December 9, 2016

Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar Stamp Anniething Freebie

A few days ago Stamp Anniething gave this adorable free image as part of the Kit & Clowder Advent Calendar. The image is called Brooke as Anna, but I colored her as both Anna and Elsa.  I wanted to make tags for my twin girls, but one is an Anna fan and the other is all about Elsa. 



I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, I also used a white gel pen and the Crystal Clear Sparkle pen on Elsa.  I cut some snowflakes and the border with some Crafter's Companion Dies out of purple glitter cardstock. 


I would like to enter these tags in the Ice Inspiration Challenge at Simon Says Stamp

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty tags, the images are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.