Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Exclusive Scrapper's Delights Image {Kit and Clowder Advent Day 14}




Hey there! Today I am sharing the card I made with this image from Scrapper's Delights. You can only get this image in the Kit and Clowder Facebook group as part of their annual Advent Calendar. 




I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added the white dots on the reindeer with white acrylic paint. I also added some Snowtex for texture on the snow. I decided to keep the rest of the card pretty simple to keep the image as the main focus of the card. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: FS9 FS5 FS2 DR7 DR6 DR5 DR3 JG5 JG2 LG5 EB8 EB7 EB6 EB2 EB1 TN7 TN6 TN4 TN3 TN2 GB10 GB7 GB5 IG10 IG8 IG6 IG5 IG4 IG3 IG1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.