Friday, December 9, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 6 {Flashback Holiday}

And now I have my project for day 6 of the Christmas Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug. This time the theme is Flashback Holiday (use an old image and old paper).

I used the image Stocking Santa Ho Ho Ho and some paper that has been in my stash forever (because I've been hoarding it!). It didn't photograph well, but it has really pretty holographic sparkly snowflakes on it. 


I colored Santa with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers CR8 PP5 PP4 FS9 FS7 FS4 GG2 GG1 EB2 TN1

I would like to enter this tag in day 6 of the Christmas Challenge at Catch the Bug.

1 comment:

  1. Fun tag, Mari! Fabulous sparkle and coloring of the Bugaboo image. Thanks for taking the time to play along with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.