Friday, December 9, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 5 {Make it Funny}

Hello again! I'm back with my project for Day 5 of the Christmas Chaos challenges at Bugaboo Stamps. The theme this time is "Make it Funny" 

Since we live in cold Ohio and my sister lives down South where it's a tad warmer, I thought this would be a fun card to send her. 


I used the image called Snowman Family. I added the sentiment in Photoshop before printing the image, 

I colored the image with the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (coming soon to the U.S.). 

Illustrator Markers used: True Blue (TB4), Periwinkle (TB2), Pearl Blue (TB1), Dusty Pink (FS2), Pale Mint (BT1), Mango (BO2), Mimosa (GY2) - I love that there is a marker called Mimosa! - Leather (TN7), Earth Brown (EB4), Blue Grey 1 (BGR1).

I would like to enter this card in the Christmas Chaos Day 5 challenge at Catch the Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.