Friday, December 9, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 4 {Clean as Snow}

I'm back again with another Christmas Chaos project- there will be 3 more of these posts coming up! It was a mad dash to get the last 3 projects done in time, but I did it. 

The challenge theme for day 4 was "Clean as Snow", or no patterned paper. I used one of the images from the Christmas Trio Blocks image. 



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and placed on a plain white tag that I had embossed with a snowflake pattern. I added a little strip of glittered cardstock just to break up the white a little bit. Then I stamped To: on the bottom and added some ribbon. 

I would like to enter this tag in Catch the Bug Christmas Day 4 Challenge.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas Chaos Snow White Challenge using no Designer paper at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS tag! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Hope you and all the 'babies' are doing well. Our baby just turned 2 in September. My how time flies!!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Celebration!! We hope you'll join us again for this weeks challenges, both our Saturday challenge and our Stella Says Sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Holidays!
    Min

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.