Monday, December 5, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 3 {Tag With Red & White Stripes}

On the third day of Christmas Chaos...

The challenge is to make a tag with red and white stripes. I didn't see the red and white stripes detail until I after colored my image so I had to get creative with the rest of the tag. Candy Cane Patterned Paper to the rescue! 

I used one of the Winter Kidz images for my tag. I added my daughter's name in Photoshop and colored it to match the image. Every Christmas I help Santa by making a gift tag to go on each of my kids' presents Christmas morning.  (See last year's tags HERE)


 I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: FS9 FS7 FS4 CR1 CR2 GB10 GB8 EB1 DR7 PL5 PL3 TB9 TB4 TB3 CR3 GG2 GG1 BT2 BT1 

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges: 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mari, I astounds me where you get the time to do this, you are a super woman. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your tag is gorgeous - I love how you coloured the background too!! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Mari! It's super cute & so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.