Monday, December 5, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 2 {Sketch}

For the second day of Christmas Chaos with Bugaboo Stamps there is a sketch challenge. I'm never a big fan of sketch challenges, but I gave it a try. Here is a look at the sketch for this challenge. 

  

I used one of the images from the Christmas Trio Blocks


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers : DR7 DR6 DR4 IB2 DG3 CG2 CG1 TN6 OR1 BG2 BG1 BG8 BG6 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Love the glitter and use of colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candy cane bg is a perfect way to showcase your beautifully coloured image! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Chaos Day 2 – A Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I love your project, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, thanks for playing along with us during our Holiday Chaos week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.