Monday, December 5, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 1 {All That Sparkles}

Christmas Chaos is back at Catch the Bug. I always love this week with Bugaboo Stamps, it's so much fun! 

It actually started on Saturday, but I am just now getting around to posting my projects from the weekend. The theme for the first challenge is All That Sparkles.  

I used one of the new elf images, Bug Elf 3, and lots of glittered cardstock on my card. 


I used some snowflake dies to cut the snowflakes from glittered cardstock in pink and green and the silver Luxury Card from Crafter's Companion. The Silver Foiled paper I used in the background is also from Crafter's Companion. This card really sparkles and shines! 



I colored the image with spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers:  FS9 FS7 FS4 CR2 CR4 BT7 IB3 IB2 DG3 CG2 CG1 CR8 PP5 PP4 CG5 CG3 CG1 BG1 BT1

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Oh, Mari, I love your card, so happy with that pink and green glitter! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Chaos Day 1 – Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks for playing along in our Holiday Chaos week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for our current challenge. Thanks for sharing.xx[aNNie DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends]

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, Mari - love your colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.