Friday, November 11, 2016

With Love Christmas Tag {Scrapper's Delights Freebie Friday}

There's a new Freebie Friday available from Scrapper's Delights. It's Christmas Hugs Aww Baby.

I was inspired by another member of the DT. She made a really cute tag with this image, so I decided to copy her and also make a tag. 

I think this will look super cute on someone's Christmas present this year! 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some little white dots on her cheeks with paint. I pulled some papers from my Christmas stash along with some ribbon for the tag. I die cut the snowflakes and the sentiment from Glitter Cardstock.

You can find all the information on how to get this image for free on the Scrapper's Delights facebook page.


Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used:  FS9 FS5 FS2 CR2 CR1 EB3 EB2 JG6 JG5 JG2 DR7 DR6 DR5 IG6 GG2 GG1 Blender Pen

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Come and Get It | Ribbon or Twine
Great Impressions | Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge | Ribbon & Bling
Brown Sugar | Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mari, this is a beautiful project. I love how you have coloured that sweet image and your design is really pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem Of A Challenge
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is fabulous!! Love the glitter accents and the beautifully colored image :) Thanks for joining us at CAGI this week for our Ribbon and/or Twine Challenge!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project this was and so beautiful! Love your sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get it!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for joining our ATG challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.