Wednesday, November 9, 2016


I had a lot of fun coloring this image from Ppinkydolls. I don't know the name of it since I couldn't find in the Ppinkydolls shop and my file just says Ppinkydolls on it. It's one of my favorite Ppinkydoll images, I just love that little fox. 


 I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (including some of the new colors that will be available soon- they are fabulous!). I was pretty excited to get to use my fox patterened paper, I just love it and it goes perfectly with this image. 

I used the woodgrain Textures embossing folder on the brown background piece. That was a pretty thin piece of paper so it sort of tore a little bit when I embossed it and I was actually pretty happy with that mistake. I think it adds even more texture to the otherwise plain brown background. I added some Nuvo drops in the top corner and finished it off with some rhinestones and die cuts. 

Here is the color palette for this card- feel free to pin it :) 



P.S. I could have sworn I posted this card already but that post seems to have disappeared, so I apologize if this is a duplicate post. Darn computers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.