Thursday, November 3, 2016

For a New Big Sister


I made this card for my little cousin. She is going to be a big sister very soon, like any minute now, so I wanted to make her a special card to celebrate. 

I used this adorable image from the Angelica and Adam CD.  I also used the butterfly paper from the English Country Paper Pad and the English Country Floral Vine Edge Die


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the clear sparkle pen. 

I finished it off with some ribbon, rhinestones and enamel dots from my stash. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used: 
Skin: FS9 FS5 FS2 FS1 CR2
Hair: GB10 GB8 EB2 EB1
Pink: CR7 PP5 PP4 PP2 PP1
Other: IG3 IG2 IG1 GG2 GG1 
Blender Pen
Clear Sparkle Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.