Monday, October 3, 2016

October Spectrum Noir Challenge {Halloween Colors}

For the Spectrum Noir Challenge this month we want to see your Halloween Projects made with the traditional Halloween colors- black, orange, green and purple. 


I used the image The Mummy by Scrapper's Delights colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 


I used my Silhouette to cut out the card base and background pieces, but altered the design a little bit. The eyeball paper is also from Silhouette.


I dry embossed a spider web on the black paper and then added some Clear Sparkle Pen to the web part just to dress it up a bit. 

The Zombie Skin effect was something I learned in the Kit & Clowder Hair and Skin Class. It was really fun to try something really different from my usual cutesy stuff. 

You can enter the Spectrum Noir challenge with any project that meets the theme, as long as you used Spectrum Noir products on it. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used:

FS2 DG1 DG2 BG1 BG3 BG5
IG9 IG7 IG5 CG4
CR1 DR3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.