Friday, October 21, 2016

Hey There Cupcake!


Today I am sharing a card made with the Verity Rose Collection from Crafter's Companion. I used the "Cupcake" stamp set and the Lace Edge die


I stamped the image on Spectrum Noir Ultrasmooth Cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 


I finished the card with some flowers and other embellishments from my stash. I was pretty happy when I came across the little cupcake charm. It was just perfect!

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: FS1 FS2 FS4 FS9 CR2 PP4 PP2 PP1 GG2 HB3 HB1 LV1 BT1 BT2 IG9 EB3 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. This lil gal is a cutie! Love the colors and the details on the card! Lovely coloring as well! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mari! The image is super cute and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring, just noticed your a accredit SN colourist lol xx might need you to help me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! You did a really nice job with all of the patterns and layering. The details of the pearls and trinkets are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.