Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Sweet 16

This past weekend we celebrated my little cousin's 16th Birthday. She was the flower girl in my first wedding when she was just a little thing. It's hard to believe she is 16 already! Time goes by so fast. 



I used the image "Say It With Balloons" from Scrapper's Delights colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen. 


I covered the balloons in Glossy Accents to give them some more dimension. While it was still wet I sprinkled them with glitter. I cut the Happy & Sweet out of pink glitter paper using some dies. I love this set of small word dies, I don't remember the brand, but I got it at Hobby Lobby. 

I finished it off with some papers from my stash. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: 
Skin: FS1 FS2 FS5 FSP CR2
Hair; EB7 EB3 TN7
Dress: MG3 MG2 MG1 IG10 IG8 IG6
Lips: DR6 DR5
Balloons: GG2 GG1 Blender Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.