Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Happy Birthday From Your Little Monsters


Over the weekend we celebrated my Father-in-Law's birthday. I chose this image from Bugaboo Stamps (one of my absolute favorites!) and colored it to go with my 4 youngest's favorite colors. I need to talk to Jodie about drawing one with 5 little monsters so I can include my oldest monster too! 

I colored the monsters with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some Glossy Accents to some of the eyes, on the purple monster I added a big yellow googly eye. The balloons were coated in Glossy Accents and then sprinkled with glitter. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used: MG3 MG2 MG1 DR7 PL5 PL3 PL1 CR11 GB6 CT4 CT2 LY2 TB6 TB5 TB4 BT1 JG6 JG5 JG2 LG5 LG3 LG1 EB5 EB3 EB2 GG5 GG3 GG2 GG1 BG2 BG1 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I adore your card - what fun! Thanks for entering your lovely creation into our Bugaboo 'Anything Goes' challenge this week - good luck! Please join us again soon.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.