Sunday, October 9, 2016

Foxy Fall Friends


Today I have a card made with one of my favorite pPinkydolls image. I'm not sure what the name of this image is- it's just a bunch of random letters in my files and I couldn't find it in the Etsy shop today. There is a tutorial for textured fur on the Spectrum Noir blog. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used some Distress inks for the clouds in the background.  I used the Textures Woodgrain embossing folder from Crafter's Companion on the brown paper in the background. It was a thinner paper so it tore a little when I embossed it which I thought was cool. It added even more texture to the background. And I was super excited to get to use my little fox paper too! Look how cute it is!

I finished it off with a few dots of Nuvo which got kind of wonky because of the texture, but it works. I would have been better off to make them on something else and then transfer to the card. Now I know, lol. I cut the leaves and sentiment from some dies with my Cuttlebug.

Below is the full color palette, feel free to pin it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.