Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fight Like A Girl

My brother-in-law is going through chemo treatments right now. It's a difficult and scary thing, but he asked us to help him keep a sense of humor about the whole thing, to be upbeat and positive. 

I thought this super girly card would be just the thing. 


The image is from Saturated Canary. I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.  (FS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 CR2 DR6 DR5 LV2 HB3 EB3 TN3 GG2 GG1 TB9 TB6 TB4)

Inside I added a sentiment with advice for a young lady, just the kind of thing he needs.  I really hope he doesn't let the boys be mean to him. 


My husband thought this whole thing was kind of ridiculous, BUT it made him laugh. So I'm pretty sure it will make his brother laugh too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.