Friday, October 14, 2016

Eat, Drink and Be Spooky

It's time for another Freebie Friday with Scrapper's Delights! 

This time we have Honey Anime 4, she is just perfect for some last minute Halloween projects! 


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some spooky fun Halloween papers in the background. I splattered some of the papers with neon orange paint and added some black Nuvo drops. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and added black embossing powder. 




Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used:
Skin: FS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 
Hair: LV3 LV2 HB3
Clothes: DG4 DG3 CG4 BO3 BO2 BO1 IG9 IG7 IG6

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Colour Crazy | Anything Goes
Creative Fingers | Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs | Orange & Black
Simply Papercraft | Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. LOvely image and love her purple hair...TFS it with KBD Aloha Friday Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers stunning love the hair. Thank you for joining us the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.