Friday, September 2, 2016

Step Right Up! The Circus is in Town!


It's once again Freebie Friday time at Scrapper's Delights and we have a lot of fun planned for your this month. The Circus is coming to town and we are kicking things off with the Tipsy Tervy freebie.


So put on your red noses and join the fun! 


I used this really fun Circus Tent cut file from Silhouette to make the card base. I like how the poodle is sticking out of the top of the tent. Even though my 4 year old told me it looked ugly that way. Ha! Such a stinker. 


On the inside I have the Tipsy Tervy image ( I just love that little poodle, but she also comes without the poodle if poodles aren't really your thing, lol). I also added the Kimbo Tiger image because every circus needs tigers! Plus they're fun to color.  

I came up with the sentiment after a rough day with the kiddos. Sometimes trying to balance everything is hard. Later that night when I sat down to work on the card it just sort of popped into my head. 


Here's a close up of the Tipsy Tervy girl, you can really see the shimmer from the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens here as well as the glossy accents on her lips. 


And here's a closer look at the tigers I had so much fun coloring!

You can get this image for free by joining in our Progressive challenge on the Facebook Fan Page. And be sure to stop by the Scrapper's Delights Blog and Facebook page tomorrow to get a look at the rest of the Circus acts! 

Spectrum Noir markers used: 

TIPSY TERVY
FFS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 CR2
EB7 TN7 TN5
BT5 BT4 BT3 BT2
DR7 DR6 DR4
OR3 OR2
IG6 IG2 IG1
EB2

TIGERS
TN7 TN6 OR1 GB3
IG2 IG1 CG4

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. How cool is this interactive card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your circus card is simply awesome. I love all of the fussy cutting. The colors are fabulous along with the glitter and glossy accents. Thank you so very much for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Fussy Cutting challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the images used and the fun shaped card is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner. Wanda DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.