Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sending Loving Wishes

Today I have a card I made with the Felicity Stamp set from Crafter's Companion. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Sparkle Pens. 


I added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles to give them more shine and dimension, 


Behind the image is a piece of white cardstock that I cut with the Garden Party Die also from Crafter's Companion. I cut it twice to make a sort of circle (?) to go all the way around the image. I finished the card with some more patterned papers, lots of papers and a sentiment on a hand cut banner. 


Spectrum Noir Markers Used: 
Skin: FS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 CR2
Hair: EB7 TN7 TN5
Clothes: PP5 PP2 PP1 IG1 CT2 LY2 
Other: TB5 TB4 TB3 BT2 DG4 DG3 CG4 CG2 GG2 
Clear Sparkle Pen

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Creations | Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps & More | Anything Goes
Frilly & Funkie | Things With Wings

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! Beautiful hair and gorgeous wings. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image and beautifully colored, Mari. I love the doily too. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous coloring! Such a sweet image, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie Things with Wings Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.