Thursday, September 1, 2016

Off to Kindergarten


The kids are officially back in school! Well, two of mine anyway. And 2 are getting Homeschooled and the last one is still too little for school, but I'm sure he'll take part in the Homeschooling a little bit. 

This is the card I made for Landen, for Letters for Landen, He is starting Kindergarten this year so I wanted to send him a little card to wish him a happy and healthy school year. 

The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I cut the cute little pencil out with the Silhouette and added some googly eyes and a little bit of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen to him. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used: 

Skin:EB3 TN4 TN3

Hair: EB8 EB7 EB3
Clothes: BGR5 BGR4 BGR3 TB9 TB8 DR7 DR6 DR4 CG4

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday | Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas | Use A Die Cut
Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations | Back to School
Sunny Day Crafting | Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love that image! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling back to school card!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mari! I love the image you've used and the pencil is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.