Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy Halloween Mini Card


Today I have a little Halloween card I made using some of the Crafter's Companion Halloween stamps and Die'sire corner dies. 


I used the Trick-or-Treating Stamp set, colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. (Colors listed below). I also used the Sterling Silver Sparkle Pen on some of the details of the image. 

The ribbon is from my stash, I was so excited to have a use for it, those little spiders are so cute! I used the Die'sire Toulouse Corner Die to cut the background from Black Pearl Shimmer Cardstock.

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used: FS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 GB10 GB9 TB9 TB8 OR2 PP5 PP4 PP2 PP1 LY2 EB6 TN5 
Clear Sparkle Pen and Sterling Silver Sparkle Pen


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday | Anything Goes
Colouring in Scrapland | Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion | Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. So fun, Mari - and that ribbon couldn't be more perfect! Some special little girl will adore this! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween card is adorable! I love the cute images and the ribbon is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mari! This is super cute!! That ribbon is perfect, and I love how you've coloured all the kids and their Halloween pets.
    Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland
    Have a nice weekend
    Nelida DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.