Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Zachary!

Last month my son turned 11. I can't believe I have a Middle Schooler now! As he is getting older it's getting harder to find images for cards for him. I was on a retreat in July and one of my friends had this really fun set of dog stamps, Katzelfraft - Les Chiens (Dogs). She also had the Tim Holtz crazy things stamp set. I just had to borrow them to make a card for Zach. 


I colored everything with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I used dies to cut out his name and added the letters to the balloons. Then I coated the balloons in Glossy Accents. Zach has 3 dogs (2 at his dads and one here) so I tried to pick dogs that looked like his. The one on the left is Buddy, the middle one is Sprinkles and the one on the right is supposed to be Chloe. 

I think I had a little too much fun making this card. He really got a kick out of it too. And of course, he was happy about the gift cards and money that he found inside of the card too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.