Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Getting Krafty With Spectrum Noir

Hello September! 

I am so happy that Fall is right around the corner. Kids back to school, and soon it will be time for pumpkin everything! 

But first, it's time for our new monthly challenge at Spectrum Noir. The theme this month is Kraft - we want to see Kraft paper somewhere in your projects. You can enter any project as long as it features Kraft paper and Spectrum Noir coloring mediums. 

For my card I used the Going Wild stamp set by Unity Stamp Company. I fell in love with the little fox in this kit as soon as I saw him. I couldn't wait to use this stamp and I thought he would look great on some Kraft paper too! 


I stamped the fox with Staz-on. I also stamped a mask piece to cover him while I stamped the feathers on the background. I stamped those in Versamark and Copper Memento ink. I used some of the Copper ink to make a paint to paint in the polka dots on the little bow tie.  I colored the rest of him with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers & a white colored pencil. 

I finished the card off by matting it on some copper colored glitter cardstock and adding a sentiment I cut from the same cardstock. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used:  BGR5 BGR4 BGR3 TN6 OR1 EB2 EB1 EB7 EB6

CLICK HERE TO ENTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.