Friday, September 16, 2016

Freebie Friday Circus Sentiments

We have something a little different for Freebie Friday this time. We have this set of Circus Sentiments for you to use with ANY of the new Circus images available at Scrapper's Delights. 


For my project I used the "You're the Main Attraction" sentiment and the Confectionary Stand image to make a Birthday card. 


I used some Distress Inks and a stencil to create the colorful sunburst backround. I also added some Distress Ink to the sentiment banners so that they would match. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.  The sequin ribbon is from Fun Stampers Journey and is so fun! It comes in 4 different colors that are all really bright and fun,  

To finish it off I added some white Nuvo Crystal Drops and the name that I had die-cut, along with lots of colorful balloons. I hope Sophia enjoys her Birthday card! 

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Blog to see more of these fun sentiments on great projects. And be sure to enter the Progressive Challenge on Facebook so you can keep collecting free images from Scrapper's Delights!

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: FS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 CR2 OR3 TN6 OR1 DR7 PL5 PL3 CR11 CR7 PP5 DR6 GG2 GG1 Blender


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cards und More | No Designer Paper
Sunny Day Crafting | Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door | Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge | Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Fun card! Thanks for playing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful! Very cute card. Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous card!! Love that background!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.