Sunday, August 28, 2016

They're Back!!


Look out teachers! They're Back!!



Ah, It's that time of the year. The school buses are back. Pumpkin Spice is back. Mom gets a little more quiet(er) time. Teachers beware- They're Back! 

I made this card for Madison to give to her Kindergarten teacher. Can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten! I'm going to be such a mess after she gets on that bus on Tuesday morning! (Insert sobss here). I am so nervous for her to go! I was pretty OK when her big brother went, but it feels so different with her. I know she'll do fine, but it will take some getting used to. 

Anyway, she actually has the same teacher that her brother had in Kindergarten so that's pretty cool. That makes me feel a little better, since we know she has a super nice teacher. So I made her a card to wish her a happy school year and to let her know we were excited about her being Maddy's teacher. 

The images on this card are from Mo's Digital Pencil and I got them in the To School Bundle. I think they are just so sweet. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, but I lost my color list so I don't have that to share this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.