Monday, August 1, 2016

Scruffy Little Kitten -Lettie

I am so excited to share the news that I am now a part of Crafter's Companion US Inspiration Team! And I am sharing my first project for them today. I used the super cute stamp set called "Lettie" from the Scruffy Little Kitten Collection. 


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used the Floral Delights 6x6 Paper Pack. I used a distress tool to rough up the edges  a bit. 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mari! sweet card, adorable image and amazing coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww – this is such a cutie – I’m sure whoever receives it will love it! I like the way you have distressed the edges as well! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and congrats on making the team. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR - Corrie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.