Friday, August 12, 2016

It's Summerween!


Scrapper's Delights is taking part in Summerween over at Markers! Papers! Digis! 

You can grab this image- Sabrina Witch for just $1.00 all this month. Then you can color her up and enter her in the challenge at Markers! Papers! Digis! where you can win some awesome prizes from Scrapper's Delights. 


I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and added a touch of Glossy Accents. The bats are part of a stamp set from Unity Stamp Company, as is the sentiment. I finished it off with some of the Nuvo Crystal Drops. I just love those, they are so cool! 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.