Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Sophisticated Gentleman & A New Challenge at Spectrum Noir

 The new monthly challenge at Spectrum Noir starts today. This month's theme is Anything Goes.

I used the image "Sophisticated Gentleman" from Kenny K to make a birthday card for my brother-in-law. He's always going to breweries and drinking fancy beers, so I think the Sophisticated Gentleman suits him quite well. 


I printed the image quite large so it could be the main element on the card. It was colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I used a faux metal technique on the background paper to make it more manly... or something..


You can enter the Spectrum Noir Challenge HERE with ant projects that features any of Spectrum Noir's products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.