Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Happy Birthday Ayla

Today I am sharing the card I made for my little cousin's 5th Birthday. I used the image Sweet Tooth- Friends Make Life Sweeter from Tiddly Inks and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 



I had a lot of fun coloring this cute image and I hope Ayla loved it  as much as I do.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday | Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs | Anything Goes
Crafty Creations | Use a Number
Inspiration Destination | Anything Goes
City Crafter | Birthday Wishes
Deep Ocean Challenges | Things with Wings

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color combo and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Lovely colours and the image is so kewt too. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! I just got the cutest my little pony card in the mail for my daughters from you from soldiers angels! I saw that there was a way to contact by email but I Can't quite read the address clearly, I wanted to say thanks SO much, they were so excited to get mail and it was so adorable!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you got the card and enjoyed it! I know my stamp isn't very good with my e-mail address, I do plan on getting a new one made! I'm so glad you found me here on my blog though! Take care!
    -Mari K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.