Saturday, August 6, 2016

Freebie Friday - Sakura Digi 1


Happy weekend. Seems I'm a little late posting the new Freebie Friday from Scrapper's Delights. I was in a little car accident earlier this week and spent the last few days resting and watching lots of Netflix. 

No major injuries, just sore and achy. Our van is another story, poor thing is a total loss. But we are all safe and that's all that matters. 

Ok, onto a much funner topic- Free Digi Stamps! This time we have Sakura Digi 1. I think she is so cute. I think she would be cute on some Back to School cards, but I just made a Thinking of You card this time.  


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and used one the Die'sires dies to cut the edge of the card. I added some Stampin Up papers from my stash and finished it off with some ribbon and a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used: FS2 FS4 FS9 BGR5 BGR3 IG1 EB7 EB3 TN7 CR2 CR7 PP5 PP4 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari, Gorgeous card you've made! thank you for joining the Broken Fairy Designd challenge Anything Goes! Mieke, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely make
    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.